Mr. Nitin Pal (Harry Jolly) is the Co-founder and Managing Partner at PatentManiac. He is responsible for handling the patent related matters for the company. Additionally, he oversees the company's geographic expansion and key business development initiatives. Nitin has led continued growth of the company's business since inception, and has been responsible for steering PatentManiac's strategic plans. His vision for PatentManiac is to be recognized as the premier service provider in the IP consulting space, and leverage latest technology to optimize processes across the patent lifecycle, thereby facilitating a spurt in innovation... Read more.
- Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)
- IP Landscape and Technology Scouting (White-space Analysis)
- Patent Monetization and Licensing
- Patent Application Drafting (Provisional / Non-provisional) and Office Action Response
- Prior Art Searching (Novelty / Patentability Searches, FTOs, Patent Invalidity / Validity Searches)
- Patent Infringement (Evidence of Use (EoU), Claim Charting)